Grow Our Own Teacher Program
SJUSD’s Grow Our Own Teacher Program is targeted at increasing the diversity of our school staff.
We are looking for recent SJUSD graduates who are interested
in becoming a teacher.
The components of the Grow Our Own Teacher Program include:
* Employment as an instuctional aide under the leadership or a mentor teacher
* 25 hours per week with flexibility for college schedules
* Guidance and mentorship regarding entering hte edcuational field
* Opportunity for funding the Bachelor's Degree and Teaching Credential with a stipulation of teaching for SJUSD for a minimun of 3 years
* Training opportunities provided by Master Teachers
If you have questions, contact Dr. Vanessa Gomez at 951-929-7700 ext. 4314
If you are interested, please apply on Edjoin.