(Frequently Asked Questions)
- How can I create a Parent Portal account?(English)
- How can I create a Parent Portal account? (Spanish)
- Is my child eligible for busing?
- How do I find my child's bus stop?
- Is there a school calendar?
- Where do I find out about Special Education options for my child?
- How do I find out what school my student should attend?
- Is there a district map illustrating all school locations and boundaries (pdf document)?
- How do I acquire information regarding job openings and obtain an application?
- How can I find out about students' breakfast and lunch menus?
- Can I pay pre-pay for my child's school lunch?
- How do I report a concern?
- What is the Student Success Room?
- What is the Math placement protocol for high school students?
Parent and Family ShortCuts by The Parent Center
College and Career Ready Dashboard
Elementary Curriculum and Instruction
Secondary Curriculum and Instruction
Volunteer Training Videos/Keenan Safeschools Login
Student, Community, and Personnel Support