(Frequently Asked Questions)
- How can I create a Parent Portal account? (English)
- How can I create a Parent Portal account? (Spanish)
- Is my child eligible for busing?
- How do I find my child's bus stop?
- Is there a school calendar?
- Where do I find out about Special Education options for my child?
- How do I find out what school my student should attend?
- Is there a district map illustrating all school locations and boundaries (pdf document)?
- How do I acquire information regarding job openings and obtain an application?
- How can I find out about students' breakfast and lunch menus?
- Can I pay pre-pay for my child's school lunch?
- How do I report a concern?
- What is the Student Success Room?
- What is the Math placement protocol for high school students?
- How do I request student records
- How do I request a transcript?
Parent and Family Shortcuts by The Parent Center
- Aeries Parent Portal
- Bus Schedules
- College and Career Ready Dashboard
- Elementary Curriculum and Instruction
- Secondary Curriculum and Instruction
- Volunteer Training Videos/Keenan Safeschools Login
- Parent Notifications
- Student, Community, and Personnel Support
- Student School Transfers (Between Schools and District)