Facilities Direct (Staff use only)
Facilities Use Forms
Click on a link below to download the appropriate form:
Community Use Calendar:
Online Application Procedures:
1) To register your agency go to
3) Your request will then be submitted for approval to the school site being requested and then forwarded to District staff for approval.
4) Upon final review, you will receive an email notifying you if your event has been approved or denied.
5) Submit a copy of your agency’s valid Certificate of Insurance and a signed Hold Harmless Agreement. Forms may be submitted in person, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to (951) 487-7771. Your request will not be approved until this information is received.
6) Fees for using District facilities for fields must be paid prior to the date requested on the application. Payments will only be accepted between Monday and Wednesday by our Facilities and Operations Department.
7) It is the applicant’s responsibility to submit applications in a timely manner to ensure the use of facility or field. We suggest submitting application at least two weeks in advance.
8) Please contact Alex Adame, Facilities Planner at (951) 929-7700 ext. 4680 with any questions or concerns.
Please be aware that not all applications will be approved and that the San Jacinto Unified School District reserves the right to deny an application that conflicts with the District's interest.