- Commercial Construction: $0.66 per square foot
- Level II Residential Construction: $4.08 per square foot
Fees will be charged using the most current rate which has been approved by the San Jacinto Board of Trustees. Fees must be paid prior to the City issuing building permits.
San Jacinto Unified School District Developer Fee Procedures
- Contact appropriate City or County to obtain application for permit. Wait until the City or County completes the application for permit information before proceeding.
- Fax or email a copy of the application permit to Alex Adame, Facilities Planner of San Jacinto Unified School District. Phone: (951) 929-7700 ext. 4680; Email: email@example.com; Fax: (951) 487-7771.
- Contact Alex Adame, Facilities Planner, at (951) 929-7700 ext. 4680 to set an appointment to pay developer fees. Developer fees will be accepted by appointment only - walk-ins will not be processed. Appointments will be scheduled Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:30am and 3:30pm.
- Present cashier's check (preferred) or business/personal check made payable to San Jacinto Unified School District for the amount indicated for payment of fees (bank issued check only).
- Receive a Certificate of Compliance from San Jacinto Unified School District which the applicant will present to the City or County.
This information is provided in conjunction with the District’s legal counsel, Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo opinion by Andreas Chialtas regarding Developer Fee Information.