CURRENT STUDENT RE-REGISTRATION (Data Confirmation) 2020-2021
BEGINNING JULY 13, 2020
ALL CURRENT STUDENTS
Current Students From 2019-2020 School Year
Continuing at SJUSD regardless of learning model choice (Distance, Traditional or Mtn. Heights Academy)
ALL RE-REGISTRATION IS THROUGH PARENT PORTAL DATA CONFIRMATION
All current students will need to be re-registered for the next school year. Please mark July 13 on your calendars; that is when Data Confirmation begins. You will need to go on to your Parent Portal Account on July 13 to re-register your student for school.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO PROVIDE
1) Proof of Residency
2) ALL Students: New Health History Form
3) As Appropriate: Current Medical Orders
4) As Appropriate: Updated Immunization Information
5) As Appropriate: Updated Care Giver / Guardianship
6) 7th Grade ONLY: Proof of Immunizations: TDAP & 2 Varicella
HELPFUL REMINDERS AND TIPS:
- If you have not updated your password in Aeries Parent Portal as of April 2020, click on ‘Forgot Password’ the next time you log in and follow the steps to update your password. SJUSD forced the update in an effort to protect your security.
- If you need to add a student to your account and need their Student ID Number, Verification Code or other piece of information, click here to request the information and someone will be contacting you soon with the information.
- Aeries Parent Portal calls our re-registration process ‘DATA CONFIRMATION’
Once in Parent Portal (starting July 13th), put your cursor over ‘Student Info’ and click on ‘Data Confirmation.’ Complete each tab and answer all of the required questions before clicking on ‘submit.’
Updates to student’s school for 2020-2021 are still being completed for those who selected Mtn. Heights Virtual Academy learning option, therefore, it is normal to see either their regular school of residence or Mtn. Heights Academy as their school in the Parent Portal screen.