Kindergarten Registration 2021-2022
IMPORTANT KINDERGARTEN ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
- Kindergarten: Child must be 5 years old on or before September 1
- Transitional Kindergarten: Child turns 5 on or between September 2 through December 2
1. VERIFICATION OF PARENT / GUARDIAN IDENTITY
- Current Driver’s License
- Military ID
- Consulate Issued Photo ID
2. VERIFICATION OF AGE
- Birth Certificate
- Birth Record (County or Hospital Record)
- Baptismal Certificate
3. VERIFICATION OF RESIDENCY (dated within the last 30 days)
- Utility Bill (Electric, Gas, Water, Trash, Mortgage)
- Bank Statement
- Government Agency Letter
- Pay Stub
- Lease or Rental Agreement
- Final Escrow Papers
4. VERIFICATION OF IMMUNIZATIONS
- Most Recent Immunization Record(s)
5. HEALTH EXAMINATION
- Students enrolling in kindergarten must show proof of physical examination.
- The exam must be dated no earlier than 6 months prior to the first day of school attendance.
- The child must be at least 4 years and 3 months old at the time of the exam.
- Click HERE for the Health Examination Form
6. ORAL HEALTH EXAMINATION
- Students enrolling in kindergarten must have a dental check-up by May 31st of the first school year.
- The exam must be dated within 12 months prior to the first day of school attendance.
- Click HERE for the Oral Health Assessment Form