TK-Kindergarten Registration 2022-2023
IMPORTANT TK-KINDERGARTEN ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
- Kindergarten: Child must be 5 years old on or before September 1
- Transitional Kindergarten: Child turns 5 on or between September 2 through February 2
If your child is not old enough for TK or Kindergarten, click here for Preschool options
To enroll your Transitional Kindergarten or Kindergarten student for the 2022-2023 school year:
1. Gather the Required Documents listed below
2. Submit an Online Enrollment Application (CLICK HERE)
Once submitted, an Enrollment Technician will contact you to schedule an Enrollment Review Appointment.
1. VERIFICATION OF PARENT / GUARDIAN IDENTITY
- Current Driver’s License
- Military ID
- Consulate Issued Photo ID
2. VERIFICATION OF AGE
- Birth Certificate
- Birth Record (County or Hospital Record)
- Baptismal Certificate
3. VERIFICATION OF RESIDENCY (dated within the last 30 days)
- Utility Bill (Electric, Gas, Water, Trash, Mortgage)
- Bank Statement
- Government Agency Letter
- Pay Stub
- Lease or Rental Agreement
- Final Escrow Papers
4. VERIFICATION OF IMMUNIZATIONS
- Most Recent Immunization Record(s)
5. HEALTH EXAMINATION
- Students enrolling in kindergarten must show proof of physical examination.
- The exam must be dated no earlier than 6 months prior to the first day of school attendance.
- The child must be at least 4 years and 3 months old at the time of the exam.
- Click HERE for the Health Examination Form
6. ORAL HEALTH EXAMINATION
- Students enrolling in kindergarten must have a dental check-up by May 31st of the first school year.
- The exam must be dated within 12 months prior to the first day of school attendance.
- Click HERE for the Oral Health Assessment Form