NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT 2020-2021
This is for NEW to SJUSD TK-12th grade students
WELCOME TO SAN JACINTO UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT!
Students will be enrolled on a first-come, first serve basis when all required documents are provided and all required forms are completed. Click here to see the Requirements to Enroll New Students
Due to significant growth in our community, we cannot guarantee placement at your school of residence. If your school of residence is at capacity, your child will be placed at a designated overflow school.
Aeries Online Enrollment
The Aeries Online Enrollment system is where all new students enroll to attend school in the San Jacinto Unified School District.
- Parent/Guardian Verification (State Driver’s License, Passport, Military ID, Consulate Photo ID)
- Student Verification of Age (Birth Record, Birth Certificate, Baptism Certificate, Passport, Affidavit)
- Verification of residency (Utility Bill, Pay Stub, Bank statement, DMV Registration, Government Agency form, Final Escrow Documents, Rent/Lease Agreement) must match ID and be current within 30 days.
- Statement of Residency: if proof of residency is not under your name this form must be completed and additional documentation attached.
- Immunization records
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP), If applicable
- 504 Plan, if applicable
- Transfer Grades/ Transcripts (6th -12th)
- Court order, if applicable
PLEASE NOTE: TK-1st Grade Enrollment:
- Health Examination form completed and signed by medical provider
- Oral Health Assessment form completed and assigned by medical provider