New Student Enrollment 2021 - 2022
WELCOME TO SAN JACINTO UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT!
We are now accepting Online Enrollment Applications for the 2021-2022 school year.
We no longer accept paper applications. All applications must be submitted through the Aeries Online Enrollment system. Applications are processed in the order received.
- Parent/Guardian Verification (State Driver’s License, Passport, Military ID, Consulate ID)
- Student Verification of Age (Birth Certificate, Birth Record, Baptism Certificate, Passport)
- Verification of Residency (Utility Bill, Pay Stub, Bank Statement, Government Agency Form) must match ID and be current within 30 days.
- Immunization Records
Required for TK-1st Grade Enrollment:
- Health Examination Form completed and signed by the medical provider
- Oral Health Assessment Form completed and signed by the medical provider
- Transcripts and Transfer Grades (6th -12th)
Other Supporting Documents (if applicable):
- Statement of Residency: If Proof of Residency is not in your name, this form must be completed and additional documentation attached.
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
- 504 Plan
- Other Court or Legal Documents