New Student Enrollment 2020-2021
WELCOME TO SAN JACINTO UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT!
Students will be enrolled on a first-come, first-serve basis when an Online Enrollment Application and all required enrollment documentation has been submitted through the Aeries Online Enrollment.
Due to significant growth in our community, we cannot guarantee placement at your school of residence. If your school of residence is at capacity, your child will be placed at a designated overflow school.
- Parent/Guardian Verification (State Driver’s License, Passport, Military ID, Consulate ID)
- Student Verification of Age (Birth Certificate, Birth Record, Baptism Certificate, Passport)
- Verification of Residency (Utility Bill, Pay Stub, Bank Statement, Government Agency Form) must match ID and be current within 30 days.
- Immunization Records
Required for TK-1st Grade Enrollment:
- Health Examination Form completed and signed by the medical provider
- Oral Health Assessment Form completed and signed by the medical provider
- Transcripts and Transfer Grades (6th -12th)
Other Supporting Documents (if applicable):
- Statement of Residency: If Proof of Residency is not in your name, this form must be completed and additional documentation attached.
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
- 504 Plan
- Other Court or Legal Documents