NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT / TK - 12
1000 North Ramona Boulevard, San Jacinto, CA 92583
Phone: (951) 929-7303 / FAX: (951) 929-7312
MONDAY - FRIDAY / 8:30 - 4:30
APPOINTMENTS: 8:30 - 2:30
WALK-IN ASSISTANCE / ENROLLMENT PACKET PICK UP
Walk-in assistance is provided for packet pick-up, questions, and making appointments: 8:30 - 4:30
APPOINTMENTS NEEDED FOR ENROLLMENT PROCESSING
Appointments are available Monday - Friday 8:30 - 2:30
- Appointments are required to ensure Enrollment Technican staffing is available to review required enrollment packet forms and documents are complete
- Appointments are not needed to pick up an enrollment packet
1) Enrollment Packet: Pick Up or Print from Website
2) Make Appointment: Make an appointment to complete enrollment with an Enrollment Technician
A) Complete: Enrollment Packet
B) Collect Required Documents: use checklist on page 2 of enrollment packet
4) Attend Appointment: Bring completed enrollment packet and all required documents
2 year kindergarten program
Birthdate must fall between September 2 and December 2 of the year they enter school
To complete the enrollment process with the San Jacinto Unified School District, the parent/guardian will meet with the Enrollment Technician to ensure the following requirements are met:
- Transitional Kindergarten:
-- 2 year kindergarten program
-- Child's birthdate must fall between September 2 and December 2 of the year they enter school
-- Child must be 5 years old by September 1 of the year they enter school
VERIFICATION OF PARENT/GUARDIAN IDENTITY
Any one of the following items (with picture) is acceptable verification of identity:
- Current Driver’s License
- California Identification Card
- MIlitary ID
- Bank Identification Card
- Company/Work Identification
BIRTH DATE VERIFICATION
Verification of birth date must be provided. The following documents qualify as verification:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Hospital Birth Record
- County Recorder Verification
- Adoption/Foster Care Records
- Baptismal Certificate Duly Attested
EVIDENCE OF RESIDENCY
One form of verification of residency must be provided. The following items will serve as verification and must be current (dated within the last 30 days):
- Utility Bill (Electric, Gas, Water, Trash, Mortgage)
- State or Federal Form
- Bank Statement
- Lease or Rental Agreement
- Final Escrow Papers
VERIFICATION OF IMMUNIZATIONS
Proof of the following immunizations must be provided and proper intervals between doses must be observed, or additional immunizations will be required before admission. See chart in enrollment packet for immunization requirements.
- Diphtheria Tetanus & Pertussis
- Measles or Rubeola, Mumps & Rubella
- Hepatitis B
Students enrolling for kindergarten and first grade must show proof of physical examination that includes the required blood, urine, vision and audiometric testing.
- The exam for kindergarten must be dated no earlier than 6 months prior to the first day of attendance at school and at the time of the exam, the child must be at least 4 years and 3 months old.
- To enroll in first grade, the exam must have been given within 18 months prior to the first day of attendance at school.
ORAL HEALTH ASSESSMENT
Students enrolling for the first time in public school, in kindergarten or first grade are to have a dental check-up by May 31st of the first school year. An evaluation within 12 months prior to school entry will meet this requirement.
Oral health education materials and the assessment form to be completed by a licensed dental professional will be provided to parents who are enrolling their children for public school for the first time, in either kindergarten or first grade.
QUESTIONS & APPOINTMENTS
Please call the Enrollment Center at (951) 929-7303
Visit the Enrollment Center at 1000 N. Ramona Boulevard, San Jacinto, CA 92583
It is behind Mt. View High School. Enter through the side parking lot and follow the signs.
We look forward to serving you!
ENROLLMENT PACKETS FOR 2018 - 2019