GRADES TK - 12 / NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
1000 North Ramona Boulevard, San Jacinto, CA 92583
Phone: (951) 929-7303 / FAX: (951) 929-7312
HOURS: 8:30 - 4:30
Please make an appointment at the Enrollment Center before 2:30 for processing.
After 2:30 staff will be available to hand out packets and answer questions only.
Walk-in assistance is provided for packet pick-up, questions, and making appointments.
The Enrollment Checklist on page 2 of the packet is a great guide to ensure you have all required documents ready to present and all required packet forms completed.
ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND FORMS MUST BE PRESENT AND COMPLETED FOR ENROLLMENT TO BE PROCESSED
- Parent / Guardian's Legal Photo ID
- Verification of Birth
- Verification of Residency
- Verification of Immunizations
- IEP for Special Education Services or Section 504 Plan (IF APPLICABLE)
- Legal Documents (IF APPLICABLE)
--Step Parent Marriage Certificate --Foster Parent/Guardianship Documentation
--Custody Agreement --Restraining Order
--Health Examination Form - Completed by Physician
--Oral Health Assessment - Completed by Dentist
- ONLY Middle and High School
-- Withdrawal Grades
Please call the Enrollment Center at (951) 929-7303
Visit the Enrollment Center at 1000 N. Ramona Boulevard, San Jacinto, CA 92583
It is behind Mt. View High School. Enter through the side parking lot and follow the signs.
We look forward to serving you!
ENROLLMENT PACKET - PRINTABLE
ENROLLMENT PACKET - FILLABLE
Please Click Here for FILLABLE Spanish Enrollment Packet
DIRECTIONS FOR FILLABLE PACKETS
1) Open the form and save on your computer with your child's name
2) Complete by typing in information and clicking on appropriate boxes
3) Save and print
4) Parent and Student Signatures
5) Review to make sure everything is complete