WELCOME TO THE ENROLLMENT CENTER!
Our goal is to ensure that every student is enrolled successfully in school and to support our families through that process. We will be open all summer, Monday - Thursday and look forward to meeting you!
We are happy to assist you with:
- Student Enrollment for Grades TK/K - 12
- Inter and Intra District Transfer Requests
- Preschool Enrollment
- Grades TK/K - 12 New Student Enrollment
- Re-Registration for Continuing Students
- Transitional Kindergarten:
VERIFICATION OF PARENT/GUARDIAN IDENTITY
Any one of the following items (with picture) is acceptable verification of identity:
- Current Driver’s License
- California Identification Card
- Military ID
- Bank Identification Card
- Company/Work Identification
verification of age
The following documents qualify as verification:
- Birth Record (Includes: Hospital Birth Record, County Recorder Verification, Adoption Records, Foster Care Records)
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
verification OF RESIDENCY
One form of verification of residency must be provided. The following items will serve as verification and must be current (dated within the last 30 days):
- Utility Bill (Electric, Gas, Water, Trash, Mortgage)
- Government Form: State or Federal
- Pay Stub
- Bank Statement
- Lease or Rental Agreement
- Final Escrow Papers
VERIFICATION OF IMMUNIZATIONS
Proof of the following immunizations must be provided and proper intervals between doses must be observed, or additional immunizations will be required before admission. See chart in enrollment packet for immunization requirements.
July 1, 2019: TK/K - 12 STUDENTS NEED THE FOLLOWING TO BE ENROLLED
- Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTaP, DTP, Tdap, or Td) - 5 Doses
- Polio (OPV or IPV) - 4 Doses
- Hepatitis B - 3 Doses
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) - 2 Doses
- Varicella (Chickenpox) - 2 Doses
Students enrolling for kindergarten and first grade must show proof of physical examination that includes the required blood, urine, vision and audiometric testing.
- The exam for kindergarten must be dated no earlier than 6 months prior to the first day of attendance at school and at the time of the exam, the child must be at least 4 years and 3 months old.
- To enroll in first grade, the exam must have been given within 18 months prior to the first day of attendance at school.
ORAL HEALTH ASSESSMENT
Students enrolling for the first time in public school, in kindergarten or first grade are to have a dental check-up by May 31st of the first school year. An evaluation within 12 months prior to school entry will meet this requirement.
Oral health education materials and the assessment form to be completed by a licensed dental professional will be provided to parents who are enrolling their children for public school for the first time, in either kindergarten or first grade.
- All parents will need Parent Portal accounts to re-register their child in school for the 2019-2020 school year.
- If you do not already have a Parent Portal account please contact your school site for information on how to set one up.
- If you need further assistance, your child's school site will be happy to help you.
CHANGE SCHOOL? CHANGE DISTRICT?