A Message for our Families
We will continue to provide updates and information that directly impact your students because of school closures. Please check back frequently for new information.
Important Information For AP Students from College Board
We have been informed that the Advanced Placement Tests will be taken directly from the College Board. Here are some key points that you need to know.
- AP Exams will be offered for students to take remotely.
- Each exam will be 45 minutes.
- Additional test information will be released by College Board on April 3.
- Digital portfolio submission deadlines have been extended to May 26 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
- Only units covered until early March will be covered on the exam.
- Instructional resources will launch on 3/25/20: Free AP classes starting March 25
- The online exam will be offered on two dates which still need to be determined.
- Students can prepare now by going on their Chromebook and clicking on the SHMOOP app.
- Working with partners, the College Board will invest so that these students have the tools and connectivity they need to review AP content online and take the exam. If students need mobile tools or connectivity, you can reach out to College Board directly.
The College Board will be providing updates at: https://apstudents.collegeboard.org/coronavirus-updates
We will continue to provide updates as they become available.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information from the California Department of Education