Technology Services Department
Frequently Answered Questions
do I log onto TroubleTrakker? » click here for answer
- Who do I call for help
with my computer? - If you require immediate assistance, please
call the Technology Help Desk - Dial Ext. 4500
Usernames and logons
- How do I change
my network password? - Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete and select Change Password
- How do I change
my Aeries password? - To change your Aeries password, follow these steps:
- From the main Aeries screen, click View All Forms
- Click the radio button next to OTH
- Click from the list "Change Password"
- Type your old password and press Enter (you will see the letters, not asterisks)
- Type your new password (you will see the letters, not asterisks) and press Enter
- You should receive a message that your password was changed successfully. Use your new password the next time you log into Aeires.
- Can I check work
e-mail from home? - Yes, go to https://webmail.sanjacinto.k12.ca.us,
enter your network username and password and you have instant access to your District
e-mail from anywhere in the world.
In effort to provide equal network efficiency, we indentified specific categories and or web sites that cause excessive network traffic. As a result some categories and web sites have been blocked.
If you attempt to
access a web site that falls into a blocked category, you will see a screen indicating which category has been blocked, your username, and IP
address. (indicating which computer you are using)
If you find a site that is blocked and feel the site has educational or work related value, submit this form to request a site be unblocked. In addition, if you come across a website you feel should be blocked, submit the URL via this form. Click Here For Form