Facilities Direct (Staff use only)
Facilities Use Forms
Click on a link below to download the appropriate form:
Community Use Calendar
Online Application Procedures:
1) To register your agency go to https://www.communityuse.com/default.asp?acctnum=1428502528
2) Follow the step by step procedures to register your agency and input requests.
3) Your request will then be submitted to the school site being requested for approval and then forward to district staff for approval.
4) Upon final review, you will receive an email notifying you if your event has been approved or denied.
5) Submit a copy of your agency’s valid Certificate of Insurance and a signed Hold Harmless Agreement. You may either email these forms to email@example.com or fax to (951) 487-7771 to the attention of Alexander Adame. Your request will not be approved until this information is received.
6) Fees for using District Facilities for fields must be paid prior to the date requested on the application. Payments will only be accepted between Monday and Wednesday by our Facilities and Operations Department.
7) It is the applicant’s responsibility to submit applications in a timely manner to ensure the use of facility or field. We suggest submitting application 2 (two) weeks in advance to assure an expedited approval process.
8) Please contact Alexander Adame, Facilities Planner, at (951) 929-7700 ext. 4680 with any questions or concern.
Please be aware that not all applications will be approved and that the San Jacinto Unified School District reserves the right to deny an application that conflicts with the District's interest.